Social Media Icons

PATRICIA BEVC

creative type

Million dollar babe

Here's something I've been waiting to do for over six months now, but never had the time to properly put it together. Over the years I gathered quite lovely collection of vintage pieces, each with interesting story attached to it. Well guess what - they're looking for new owners! I know that a lot of you appreciate “oldies but goodies”, especially now in the time of mass-produced fast fashion with questionable quality and not to mention environmental issues that come with it.

I decided to style them up in a sort of editorial. I rented a photo studio and asked my class-mate Maša Erčulj to model for me. She knows her job and how to work it in front of camera and I really had a lot of great pictures to choose from! 
Knitted details inspired me to incorporate some braids into styling and so I came up with this idea to put a spin on Million dollar baby. Because girls just wanna have fights!



VINTAGE GOODIES FOR SALE:

1/ baby pink knitted sweater (early 90s)
2/ Rašica knitted head-band (80s)
3/ lacy top with wooden buttons (late 80s, partially hand-made)
4/ dark patterned knitted sweater (early 90s)
5/ white knitted turtleneck sweater (80s, hand-knitted)
6/ short denim jacket with oversized sleeves (80s).

If interested, contact me via mail (patricia.bevc@gmail.com) and let me know which item you have eyes on. :)


Love,
Patricia

Komentarji