Social Media Icons

PATRICIA BEVC

creative type

PFW day three: the backless dress





Asos camel colored backless  d r e s s,  Zara  c l u t c h, Asos  r i n g s    

So, Philips Fashion Week is over. I enjoyed it more than I can put into words. I met a couple really wonderful people as well as a few rude guests and seen a lot of things and persons. The bottom line is, I lived out a little piece of dream (again). 

For the last day I decided to go with something simple and elegant. This dress is perfect in many ways. It's comfortable, it suits my body type and the cut is just fabulous. At least for me, a good backless dress is not easy to find as most cuts that I've came across are just ridiculous. Cutting a hole in the back is not what a backless dress should be and it can quickly look just plain stupid. 
But this one is really beautifully tailored - you can see how fabric falls down my back and hugs it and I love the fact that it's loose on the top but fitted on the bottom.

So you've probably seen the looks from day one and day two. Which one was your favorite? :)

Komentarji