Social Media Icons

PATRICIA BEVC

creative type

PFW day two: the zebra jacket

On the second day of PFW I was wearing a zebra-patterned jacket that I designed and, of course, my mother helped me with the majority of work that needed to be done on this baby. Let me tell you - sewing things like this is far from easy. I think everyone should try to sew something once in a while because you would start to appreciate all the work that is put even in a simple shirt or skirt.

 This is by far my favorite piece of clothing that me and my mom ever made. It still needs some corrections and I think I'll eventually have to change the buttons in the middle and emphasize the shoulders more, but it was finished enough to wear it for such special occasion. The cut is something like ''Little black jacket meets Balmain''. As you may already know, I'm huge fan of Balmain jackets. They're iconic, androgynous and classy as f*ck.

So this is kinda what happens if you don't have a couple of grands for a Balmain jacket:)




Yellow nails
resting my feet in Kino Šiška
Me and my friend Tara.
As soon as I finished with work, I changed my sandals for Allstars. What a relief :)
Cheers!

Z e b r a  j a c k e t  by me, Zara  t y p o  s h i r t, H&M skinny j e a n s, Buffalo  s a n d a l s,  r i n g s  by Asos and H&M

Luckily, I took some pictures before I went to Fashion Week. This time I was more busy, because I was helping models with changing clothes in the backstage, so I didn't really take that many photos of what I was wearing. 
Working in the backstage ... Yeah, everything is happening really really fast there and I was amazed every time how it all comes together. What an experience! And note to myself - these shoes were not made for walking. Or at least not for running around with arms full of designer pieces. 


Komentarji